Saturday, November 26, 2016

A New Chapter


Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:23-24 




In recent days I have read things, heard things and written things I never imagined would transpire. Yet, before the Lord I have endeavored to bring understanding to those in confusion, attempting to answer questions asked in a manner honoring to the Lord.

My prayer is that you would understand my heart in all of this. Sometimes written words versus tone of voice can lead one to arrive at a wrong conclusion about the intent of the writing. I want to assure you that what I wrote to quell confusion stemmed from concern and a broken heart. 


It’s time to start a new chapter minus controversy and confusion. I am moving forward to continue to serve the Lord with joy, pressing on to the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. My hands are to the plough not looking back and I don’t plan on writing anything further concerning recent developments. Instead, my focus is upon closely walking with Jesus, loving my family and pastoring the church.

In Christ, 

PJ