Wednesday, December 16, 2015

He has shown you

He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with Your God. Micah 6:8

When we go to the Word of God we do so with an expectation, or at least we should. We should desire and anticipate the Lord speaking to us. He speaks through His Word. Now I wish that I could say every morning was some amazing revelation and insight that I had never seen before, but that is not always the case. Sometimes I read and I know what the context is, I know what the background is, but I am struggling to find application for my life. Yet that doesn't mean the Lord isn't speaking. God's Word does not return void. Then there are times where we say, "Lord please show me something..." and the response is right here in Micah, "He has shown you..". The Lord has shown you, and now your either going to need to take a step of faith, or your gonna have to wait on Him to bring it to pass. In the mean time continue to do justly, love mercy, and especially walk in humility before God. As we do He will continue to unfold His plans and purpose for us. We have no idea whats around the corner, but we know the Lord has already gone before us.