Saturday, May 24, 2014

2014 East Coast Pastors Conference

I recently returned from the Calvary Chapel East Coast Pastors Conference. I was so blessed by attending last year and was excited to get back. For the last several months we have been receiving emails to be praying for God to pour out His Spirit. As I returned this year I went with a sense of expectation. The Lord did not disappoint. The messages were a blessing, the panels were great, but for me, Tuesday evening was my favorite time. After the Word was shared we went into a time of worship and waiting upon the Lord. It seemed like the entire room of 1200 men were in one united cry for God to pour out His Spirit upon us. 
I can honestly say that I have attended many conferences over the years that have blessed my life. But on that Tuesday evening I witnessed, and was blessed to be part of, a great outpouring of Gods Spirit. If you have ever been in a a setting like that you know that words are inadequate to describe what takes place. All I can say is, thank you Lord. I am excited to see how the Lord will answer our prayers from this conference as all the men return back to their churches to serve the Lord. Ministering on the West Coast I felt a great unity and likemindedness with the men who serve the Lord on the East Coast. I am now praying for our upcoming conference here in Southern California, that the men here would experience a greater work of Gods Spirit as well. We need it in these last days.