Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pottersfield

I am excited to have our friends Mike and Pam Rozell at our church this Wednesday night at 7pm.  This amazing couple has been a blessing to me and my family so many ways. When I was 25 years old, my wife and I headed out to plant a church in the South East of Florida. During the formative times of the ministry things were financially challenging. There were many times when we didn't know how we would pay for rent or food. Before we moved to FL we had never sent out any letters for financial support. We figured that if God wanted us there, He would provide for us. Either by me working a job, or the ministry itself. Yet without any request for sponsors of the work, Mike and Pam Rozell supported us. We never expected it, and yet the Lord moved upon their hearts to invest in our lives. As a result of their faithfulness to support us, a church was born. Not only was a church born, but it grew, became strong; and continues to serve the community there in Florida to this day. I am so thankful for this couple. The fruit of their ministry and generosity reaches far around this world.   God has blessed them and they continue to be a blessing to others.