Saturday, March 30, 2013

Great Friday


Last night we gathered for our first evening of celebration this weekend at Saddleback College with our Alive 2013 event. What a blessing to have the opportunity to take the message of Jesus Christ and His love outside of the walls of the church to a more public forum. The staff at Saddleback College have been amazing. The staff and volunteers of CCSJC have been unbelievable. It is a team effort.  
The Scott Cunningham Band along with the School of Worship led us in the throne room of Grace as we worshipped our King. I had a chance to share from God's Word considering the evening of Good Friday, and all that Jesus accomplished through His death on Calvary's Cross.As we looked back at the cross and considered the work of Jesus Christ I am thankful for what my Savior has done for me. To think back on the grace of my LORD and what He has saved me from and what He has promised to do in the future is more wonderful than I can even comprehend. 

I am excited to see what the Lord will do tonight at our evangelistic outreach. I pray that there will be some in attendance who need to hear the gospel and will respond to the invitation to come and receive Christ.