Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dogging on the Blogging

Hey guys! It has been a while since I have blogged about anything. My life has been pretty busy as of late. As many of you are aware I just returned from India. If you didn't hear about the trip, you can go to CCSJC website and its archived from last Sunday morning. Suffice it to say it was an amazing time. At the same time, I am so glad to be back. I have been kind of debriefing from the trip, but I have basically hit the ground running with not a lot of time to process. There are many things on the horizon for CCSJC and so we are pushing hard through the month of March. 
 In addition to the praise report of the trip, I am thankful for some specific things the Lord has been doing at the fellowship. The most important is seeing people come to Jesus. To see a person go from darkness to light is what its all about. People need the gospel and when someone gets saved my heart rejoices. Prayer request would be there has been a lot of spiritual attack in the form of physical sickness on our staff. I believe the LORD is truly working in South County and we are in the thick of the battle. I truly want to see the victory and I believe the battle will be won on our knees. 

Well I will be attempting to get more consistent once again as we spring forward in my blogging. If you have taken the time to read this let me say thanks. God bless you all and talk again soon. 

PJ