Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Victory


Now thanks be unto God who always leads us into triumph. 2 Corinthians 2:14

There is a grateful confidence that Paul expressed for the victory God provides. The victory he experienced was consistent for he says, "who Always leads us in triumph". The implication is that Paul was following Jesus closely. Therefore because Jesus is a conqueror Paul knew he would not be led into defeat. Paul was more than a conqueror through Him who loved him and gave Himself for him. 

Prayer: Lord my life before You rescued me was a defeated life. Defeated by sin, held captive by the devil, with no way out. But Jesus You came and lifted me out of my sin, set me free, and now I am free indeed. I pray that I would continue to walk closely with You, and be continually led in Your victory. AMEN!