Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Israel Trip 2011

We are only a few weeks away from our trip to Israel. This will be my second visit. The first time was several years ago. But this time I am really excited because along with folks from our church, my wife will be with me. Going to Israel is a trip of a lifetime. Especially if you are Christian. To walk where Jesus walked, to go on a boat across the Sea of Galilee is unbelievable. It puts takes your Bible reading from black and white, into technicolor, or better yet, HD. By that I mean, when you read of a location  in scripture you can now see that spot in your mind. 
Our church will be going along with Pastor Raul Ries and Calvary Chapel Golden Springs. In all, there will be around 250 people or so. We will be gone for 10 days. Thankfully I will only be missing one Sunday Service. I hope to send some photos and get some blogging up if time permits. Anyway thanks for your prayers for traveling mercies as we prepare to depart. SHALOM OUT!....PJ