Thursday, January 27, 2011

Its Been A While

Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me.

I realized it has been a little while since I have done any blogging. I have had much on my mind, and much on my plate as well. All good stuff to be sure. The Lord is doing some amazing things in this season of life and ministry. I am learning, I don't always know "HOW" God is working, but I do know He "IS" working.  Many times He works in ways we cannot see and other times He reveals clearly what He is up to. It's exciting to simply walk it out. 
One of the things I am excited about is seeing God work in our church. To see how God is working through His Word in the lives of His people is amazing. I have been observing the Lord bringing healing to hurting hearts by His Holy Spirit. I am so encouraged to see folks coming to church midweek. I remember when there was a small group of us meeting in our church courtyard, and fellowship hall, only a short time ago. Yet to see men and women, families making fellowship a priority during the week is so cool. There are many things I am praying about, and waiting on God for. But to see the word of the Lord coming to pass is a blessing. Meanwhile I just keep on plodding away. The longer I serve Jesus the more I realize the power of His Word. Also I keep being reminded about Faith in the Lord. Trusting Him even when I cannot see what He is doing. 
Anyway I am hopefully beyond my writers block, and back to putting some thoughts down. Thanks for all your prayers and support. I am grateful for friends and co laborers in the ministry. 

Blessings... PJ