Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Time of Year

You know how some weekends are busier than others? Well this is one of those weekends. I remember one time I had a wedding, a funeral, and a baby dedication in one weekend. Needless to say there were many emotions that weekend.
Tomorrow I am heading up to Calvary Yucaipa to teach at a married couples Christmas dinner. Then my bride has a women's Christmas coffee that she is teaching at in the morning, followed by a wedding I Am performing in Pasadena that evening. Then back home for church services the next morning where the school of worship will be singing at church. I am really excited to see what the Lord will do this weekend. He is so faithful. It is a joy to serve the Lord. Prayers for strength and that Jesus would be glorified. Blessings guys...PJ