Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksliving

When it comes to being thankful where do you begin? There are not enough pages to write down the things I am grateful for. To begin I am above and beyond thankful for my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. To think of where I was when He found me, and where His grace has brought me, is overwhelming. I do not deserve the very least of His blessings. I have been given what i do not deserve. Salvation, grace,love, mercy, peace, provision.. And the list goes on and on. For my wife of almost 19yrs. Our four kids, our family and church family. I am so grateful this morning.
The Bible encourages us to be thankful. In everything give thanks. Not just one day out of the year, but every day we live. It is not simply "Thanksgiving"; the holiday, but "Thanksliving" the life. Praying you enjoy your day and don't get too stuffed! :o) Blessings PJ