Monday, November 1, 2010

New service,website, book release


Worship Conference: Good morning! Hope your Monday is starting off well. I am headed to the Worship Leaders conference today at Murrietta. I am excited to see what the Lord has for us. I will be teaching Tuesday night, I could use some prayer for that. I need to hear from Jesus on what to share. http://ccwlc.cccm.com/

3rd Service Also I wanted to let you know if you have not heard that we announced yesterday at church that we are adding a 3rd service on Sunday morning. We have had some issues with parking for a little while now. The leadership spent time in prayer and sensed the Lord leading us to take a step of faith. Starting November 28th, services will be held at 7:45am, 9:30am, 11:15am. please keep us in prayer. If you would like to help serve we could use it..

Website: I am pleased to announce CCSJC new website is up and running. I really like the new design. It makes it easier for us to keep the content updated. We still have live streaming and archiving, and all that we had before. This site is much easier for the staff to manage. I think it represents the church really well. I am especially excited about the missionary pages.

Book Release: After much effort the book is completed. A Daily Walk 180 day devotional will be offered starting Sunday Nov.14th, at CCSJC. Also we will have copies available at the worship leaders conference this week. The book will also be able to be purchased via our new updated website this week www.adailywalk.org. Also the book will be available for downloads via epub. meaning you can read it on your kindle, or other electronic readers ipad. Calvary Distribution will also be carrying the book and it can be ordered for your book store if you desire. All the proceeds of the book go right back into the ministry. Honestly a little intimidated to put a book out. My prayer is that Jesus would use it to touch peoples lives. I would appreciate your prayers on this as well.
(look for the website to be updated this week.) www.adailywalk.org