Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letters to the 7 Churches


On Sundays we are studying the book of Revelation. Presently we are looking at the 7 letters to the churches in chapters 2-3. Jesus gave a specific word that each church needed to hear. It has been a radical time of study for me personally. As I look at each letter it gives me a chance to look at my own life. I believe that through the examination of these letters to the church the Lord has been moving in our own church by His Holy Spirit. It is a joy to see folks come with Bibles in hand ready to study Gods Word. The Lord tells in Revelation that there is a blessing attached to everyone who will hear, read and apply the book to their lives. It is my prayer that our church will continue to receive that blessing that has been promised. Have a good night.. PJ