Thursday, November 4, 2010

CCWLC 2010 In His Presence


This years worship leaders conference was a tremendous blessing. Tuesday night for me was a real highlight. In approaching the theme of "In His Presence" it is somewhat intimidating. The reason if that the Lord is omnipresent. He is everywhere at once. His is so incredibly vast. I felt led to speak upon accessing the presence of God through prayer.
Prayer is the doorway into the presence of the Lord. Jesus invites us to come before the throne of grace, and through prayer I enter into His courts praise and thanksgiving. I come before my King humbly yet confidently because of the finished work of Jesus on my behalf. Following our time in the Word of God we had a time of applying what we learned in worship and waiting on the Lord.
My friend Evan Wickham led in worship. During our time together we had a time of directed prayer. There was a time of praising the Lord for who He is. Then a time of confession and making things right with the Lord. Followed by an opportunity to pray for a fresh outpouring of Gods Spirit upon us. It was such a blessing. Times of refreshment truly came from the presence of the Lord that night. Thanks to all who prayed for us this week. Our prayers were answered. The Lord is faithful. Also we were able to make the new devotional book A Daily Walk available to all our friends. Love you guys.. PJ