Friday, November 12, 2010

Amazed Again

Amazed! I don't know why I am, I really shouldn't be. What am I amazed about you ask ? I am continually astounded at how the Lord works in ways that go beyond my ability to comprehend. Specifically, how He confirms His will and purposes for our lives when we seek Him.
I am blown away by the power of Gods Word. I am dumbfounded at the working of the Holy Spirit. At the present I am to stand in faith believing that what God has promised He is able to perform. Like Habakuk in the tower, I will wait for the word the Lord will speak, and the direction He will give. Like Ruth waiting for Boaz to fulfill His promise, I wait for my greater than Boaz to work on my behalf. Like Abraham and Sarah waiting for the arrival of Isaac, I wait upon my Lord. Like David dwelling in Hebron, serving in Judah I will wait for the fulfillment of Gods promise.
I want to say that it is good to be reminded today that the Lord is working. And that although time can go by, it is no cause to doubt that the Lord will do what He has said. It is encouraging to know that you are on the right track, and that the Lord remains faithful even when we are faithless. Keep believing as you walk by faith and not by sight.....P.J


Sent from my iPad