Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Accessing Gods Presence through Prayer


I am presently at the worship leaders conference. Worship was amazing last night. Pastor Brian Broderson shared a powerful message about the presence of the Lord. He taught that we need to have a desire for the presence of the Lord. That we should ask for the presence of the Lord. And that by faith we can expect God to meet with us. He also taught what we can find in the presence of the Lord. There is fullness of joy in the presence of the Lord. There are times of refreshing that come from the presence of the Lord. There is a proper perspective that we gain when coming into the presence of the Lord. It was a fantastic message.
Today starts another day. Bob Caldwell will be speaking, then later on Jack Hibbs. I will be sharing this evening. I believe I will be sharing on accessing the presence of God through prayer.
Pray that you are having a blessed day. I will let you know how things go..